UltimateFavesPRO v1.1 / UltimateFaves v2.1 are all about customization, here are just random examples of how a carousel can look on your screen:
You will not find UltimateFavesPRO in the add widget window anymore, instead you can find it in the add shortcuts dialog, to create shortcuts to specific carousels:
The new direct-shortcuts will obviously fit perfectly to your home screen
- Quick access notification – Put an ongoing notification icon, to access the application anytime, anywhere
- Enable on startup – Put the quick access notification immediately when your phone starts.
- Camera quick access – For G1 users: Use the camera button to launch the applicatiom.
- Exit on selection – Once a carousel item is clicked, the application can automatically exit, or wait for you until you press back and return to it.
- Carousel speed – Select the maximum carousel speed in degrees/second.
- Use global settings – Apply global settings to all carousels, or use per-carousel settings.
- Carousel specific settings – When the above option is unchecked, customize specific carousel settings.
- Show labels – Show labels under carousel items.
- Show info bar – Show additional info when a carousel item is selected.
- Show carousel name – Show the carousel name at the top of the screen
- Carousel icon size – Customize the icon size
- Background type – Solid color or gradient
- Background color – It’s a matter of taste :-)
- Background transparency – Anything from transparent to opaque.
- Screen orientation – Fixed portrait, Fixed landscape, or automatic.
- Rotation vibration – Haptic feedback when the carousel is revolving.
- Selection vibration – Haptic feedback when a carousel item is clicked or long-clicked (for context menu)
- Up/down swipe gestures – Use up/down flings to switch between carousels
- Show gesture message – When a gesture is detected, a quick-message (toast) can be displayed.
- Pop-in animation – On startup, the carousel will pop into your screen
- Pop-out animation – On exit, the carousel will vanish on the horizon
- Online help
- Visit the blog – Well, you’re here, and I’m glad you are :-)