NOTE: We have moved to our official web-site:
Create carousels that contain:
- Contact cards
- Direct-call numbers
- Direct-SMS numbers
- Email addresses
Launch any carousel anytime, anywhere, simply by double tapping your phone’s Home button with the new ‘Home Screen Integration‘ feature!
Create system carousels:
- Carousels that contain recently used tasks.
- Carousels that contain current running tasks.
- Carousels that contain current running processes.
- Carousels that contain system-settings.
Quickly switch between apps, or use the context-menu for each item to kill apps and processes to save memory, uninstall apps and more. UltimateFavesPRO is the best looking app-organizer and task-killer for Android, hands-down!
- Integrates with your home screen: Launch any carousel by double tapping the home button!
- A unique and highly customizable user-interface.
- Excellent replacement for Live Folders.
- Create as many carousels as you wish!
- Each carousel can hold up to 16 items.
- Each item in the carousel has its own unique context-menu with additional commands.
- Give each carousel its own name.
- Create desktop shortcuts to specific carousels.
- Beautiful fast animation with OpenGL graphics!
- Control the carousel with your finger, trackball or D-Pad.
Create the following carousel types:
- User defined – Put any combination of apps, contact-cards, bookmarks, direct-calls, direct-sms and direct-email items in the carousel.
- Running tasks carousel – Displays the current running tasks, letting you switch between tasks, kill tasks, and uninstall applications.
- Recent tasks carousel – Displays the last 16 used tasks (as opposed to Android’s default 6 when long-pressing home).
- Running processes carousel – Displays the current running processes, letting you kill background processes (including system processes).
- Settings carousel – Quickly enable / disable Wi-Fi, 3G data, bluetooth, ringer vibration and more.
Accessible in every way you can think of:
- Launch by double-clicking the Home button. (“Home screen integration“)
- Launch by long-pressing the Search button.
- Launch from the notification tray.
- Launch using the camera button.
- Launch using shortcuts to specific carousels.
Supports the following customization options:
- Auto-launch on start-up.
- Custom carousel speed.
- Custom carousel icon size.
- Custom show/hide labels.
- Custom show/hide info-bar.
- Custom show/hide carousel-name.
- The above carousel settings can be defined globally OR per-carousel!
- Custom screen orientation (portrait / landscape / automatic).
- Custom background type (gradient / solid color).
- Custom background color.
- Custom background transparency
- Custom rotation vibration (enabled / disabled)
- Custom selection vibration (enabled / disabled)
- Up / down swipe gestures to switch between carousels
- Gestures can be enabled / disabled.
- Enable / disable pop in/out animations.
Custom icons – Let users choose custom icons for each item in the carousel, and the home-screen shortcuts. (Icon packs will be available free on the Android market)
- Want to comment? Request features? You can do it on the blog page
- Make sure you read the FAQ’s page first!
Created by Lior Gonnen